The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

iPhone shot on the Leica forum?

aboudd

Well yes. but it is a photo of my S2-P with a new 30MM lens in action. I was taking a shot of a house for my son, a real estate agent here in D.C. when I thought, well why the hell not.

So this posting will not be a total travesty I have also included the shot done with the S2-P.

FrozenInTime

Well yes. but it is a photo of my S2-P with a new 30MM lens in action. I was taking a shot of a house for my son, a real estate agent here in D.C. when I thought, well why the hell not.
Looks like the sun moved quite a bit between the shots : nothing else fills time like playing with a smart phone while waiting for the money shot.

peterv

It's in playback-mode.

Quite a lot of CA, is this normal for the 30 mm @ f9,5? I see the tree branches show some motion blur, perhaps that's the reason LR could not get rid of it?

aboudd

"is this life view on your S ?" No, I'm staying with the S2-P until the next generation.

"Nicely done - the resulting shot looks great." Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.

"Looks like the sun moved quite a bit between the shots : nothing else fills time like playing with a smart phone while waiting for the money shot." Two hours, no coffee but Angry Birds Rio helped pass the time.

"CA with the 30MM a problem?" I wouldn't judge it from this shot. This was three layers 1-f stop apart against a very bright sky. I think this would be tough for any lens.

Last edited: