The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 and Auto ISO

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Don't see why not, other than I have board meeting May 19-20 in Paris, so maybe May 17-18 might be more convenient.
-bob

jonoslack

Don't see why not, other than I have board meeting May 19-20 in Paris, so maybe May 17-18 might be more convenient.
-bob
Sounds okay by me
but if you have a bored meeting - how can you manage the couple of hours to Bruges and back?

cam

ah, May sucks for me... i have to be "Super Auntie" which means traveling back to the states for various birthdays, graduations, and a bar mitzvah...

we will not discuss the jury duty i've put off for a few years that i've promised to show up for on the 11th :eek: hmmmmmmmm, i wonder if cameras are allowed in court buildings. think i can get the 75 Lux past the metal detector?

jonoslack

ah, May sucks for me... i have to be "Super Auntie" which means traveling back to the states for various birthdays, graduations, and a bar mitzvah...

we will not discuss the jury duty i've put off for a few years that i've promised to show up for on the 11th :eek: hmmmmmmmm, i wonder if cameras are allowed in court buildings. think i can get the 75 Lux past the metal detector?
To be honest, May isn't likely to be great for me either . . . so perhaps it's back to April . . . . I'll bear it in mind when organising trips to Holland.

ecliffordsmith

Hi All,

I have not seen the film but hear it is quite funny! The town of Bruges really is very lovely though. Very walkable with lots of photographic opportunities and nice places to relax and take a rest.