The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Old Sturbridge Farm, Connecticut, with Leica M

mmbma

Two weekends ago I visited the Old Sturbridge Village in Massachusetts. It was a trip back in time. The Farm is a living museum with staffed actors reenacting colonial village life. The shots are taken with the M240 with the 35mm summicron. A larger collection will be published in a photo book to promote the farm. I highly recommend the trip!

Last edited:

stngoldberg

Thank you for your amazing images
My family went there once for Thanksgiving dinner... Great memories
At that time the area was called Old Sturbridge Village
Stanley

D&A

Thanks ever so much for posting these lovely images. Truly a trip down memory lane for me as I often visited Sturbridge Village years ago when I lived in Mass. and had fun photographing it too.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sturbridge Village in Mass. not Conn. unless it's just over the State line?

Dave (D&A)