The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Leica X (all models)

Gbealnz

Question re the EVF?

I have the X-Vario, and more recently the T. Like them both, but can't decide which will go, and which will stay (I figured I'd try them both and keep the one I enjoy the most).
No decision yet!!!

EVF2 I picked up for the X-V, and what a god-send, really is worth the money (to me, anyway). I got the VisoFlex with the T, and this was partly the reason I pushed the boat out for the EVF2, and I am glad I did.

Agreed, let's keep the thread rolling.
Gary

sjg284

Some subway color

And some really bright sun which could only be tamed with some monochrome
Maybe Leica can give us an XM (Monochrom X) ??

These were shot couple of weeks ago in city of Tartu in Estonia. All shot with Leica X typ 113. I actually played around with LR6 with these and tried to give them a sort of grainy filmy look.

My personal favorite is the 2nd last one with the group of kids. They were actually hearing impaired and posed for the shot "ex tempore", so I didn't ask them to do anything. They just noticed I was taking a shot and decided to strike a pose.

I saw them again couple of minutes later and waved them to come over and showed the photo from the X113 screen. They seemed to like it as well and laughed at their own expression. It was a nice moment.

The short haired guy in couple of photos is a colleague & friend Leica afficionado. I 100% blame him for my like of Leica and Apple products.. He was shooting with a Leica IIIf and a 50/1.5 Leica LTM lens of similar vintage.

//Juha

Godfrey

This group shot is just terrific. I love photos like that.

And I like this 'close-in and personal' capture of your buddy. Very intense look on his face.

I've been too busy lately to do much picture taking, darn it. Soon ...

G

sjg284

Another walk through the park home today
Just barely beat the rain
Sky looked nice though

A bit further North..

Godfrey

Figured I should post something again ... and I have over 3000 Leica X exposures that haven't been posted before. :)

Leica X typ 113
ISO 100 @ f/2.8 @ 1/13 sec

enjoy,
G

Godfrey

I grabbed the X today when I left the house ... I'm going to a friend's place this evening and thought I might want a camera with me.

It's such an attractive camera ...

G

Godfrey

With all the celebration and fuss over the new Q, I thought I'd bring my X to the city yesterday ...

Leica X typ 113
ISO 100 @ f/3.5 @ 1/500
OOC JPEG

enjoy,
G

sjg284

Despite the Q announcement, my X continues to function as well.. no remote klllswitch it seems.

Some B&W

And one splash of color

sjg284

Glad to report the X continues..

Trash/Treasure

All American Jeep Wrangler (Chairman Mao Communist Edition)

Dreams gone by...

Fin.

Thanks

Godfrey

It's been a while back I took these, but the pavement in the above photo inspired me to dig one up.. :)

enjoy
G

Godfrey

I took the X out for my walk yesterday because I didn't want to carry much.

All: Leica X typ 113

I carried a lot back.

enjoy,
G