The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Monochrom Lightroom 6 Panorama function not working?

Did anyone with a Monochrom tried the new panorama function in Lightroom 6 and get it to work .

It seems to work for me with color files but when I tried it with Monochrom files it doesn't seem to work and I get a message saying "Unknown errors occurred "

DavidE

Using Lightroom 6, I selected three Monochrom files and the Panorama function from the pull-down menus.

When the files loaded, I also got the "Unknown errors occurred" message.

I tried both DNG and TIF. No success here.

Is the Panorama function in LR different from the Photomerge function in PS?

(Or maybe nobody knows, if it won't work!)

KIrk

baudolino

Is the Panorama function in LR different from the Photomerge function in PS?

(Or maybe nobody knows, if it won't work!)

KIrk
LR6 and ACR9 in PS now newly incorporate panorama (and HDR) merging from raw files - i.e. non-destructive merging. I think this is what the OP (and others here) were trying to accomplish with the MM and M240 files and got errors. The earlier versions of PS allowed only "destructive" merging, on a pixel level, once the files have been imported into PS and rendered (previous versions of LR did not have this functionality). I assume this older "destructive" merging in PS has always worked and is still working, with any files that can be imported into PS.