The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica Q

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Brought the Q out to take a few pictures around the house of the holiday decorations.

Leica Q

Regards,

Bob

DougDolde

@ashwinrao1

Time to star posting photos of and from this camera. First, my copy! Super Excited about this one! It's really a dream to use. AF is really tops!

First, pics of the camera, taken by its "little" brother, the GR: /QUOTE]

Do you like it WAY more, way more, more or than the GR ?

DougDolde

I heard what sounds like an accurate rumor from a Leica guy that the Q2 is coming but of course zero details

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Yes , it is a great camera . I sometimes tend to compare the Q with the GR III . I have and use both . The image quality of both cameras is very very good .
The Q with grip and "thumbs up" is extremely good in my hands and I can use the Q with just one hand , while the GRIII is extremely light and fits in my vest pocket .
Glad to have them both .:)