Site Sponsors

Thread: Anyone on Fotopark?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone on Fotopark?

Morning!

Any of you guys on here using Fotopark? I've got some images on there but can't work out how to send a link to someone so they can see them without having to search for me by name! It's entirely possible I'm just being a dumb *** though.

If you're showing on there then it would be great to find you too.

Mat

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone on Fotopark?

I have a FotoPark account but haven't paid much attention to it. I do have a few images uploaded there and just checked to see if I could answer your question. Not sure if I'm using FotoPark's nomenclature for their system but when I click on one of the images from "album" view that image opens in a window with just it. Below the image on the right hand side are 4 buttons you can click on: Order Print; Edit; Download; Share.

When I click on the Share button I get the following options: Email, Google+, FaceBook, Pinterest, and Twitter.

Not sure if you have to have those social media outlets already configured in your preferences.
    Duane Pandorf
    -----------------
    Blog | Portfolio |

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone on Fotopark?

Hi Duane

Yep, I can share an individual image, the problem I have is if I want to share my album of photographs as a whole, I can't find a way to link to "my photos"

It might just not be possible though!

Cheers for the answer.

Mat