The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

Godfrey

Seen on a walk around the neighborhood...

Leica SL + Super-Elmar-R 15mm f/3.5
ISO 400 @ f/8 @ 1/60

enjoy!
G

DanielDuarte

Processing a few images from my last road trip through Maritime Canada before I sold my SL. Amazing camera, already missing it.

All images made with a 50 lux ASPH.

vieri

Lines and dot

...because sometimes details make for good landscapes, too! :) With the Leica SL and the Voigtlander 12mm f/5.6, on the Isle of Arran in Scotland.

Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

Godfrey

Re: Lines and dot

...because sometimes details make for good landscapes, too! :) With the Leica SL and the Voigtlander 12mm f/5.6, on the Isle of Arran in Scotland.

https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL_00431.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri
Just spent a bit of time looking at this photo again, Vieri. Have to say it's one of my favorites from the work you've posted. Really nice, beautiful lines and feel to it. Inspiring!

Thanks for letting us see it here!

G

vieri

Re: Lines and dot

Just spent a bit of time looking at this photo again, Vieri. Have to say it's one of my favorites from the work you've posted. Really nice, beautiful lines and feel to it. Inspiring!

Thanks for letting us see it here!

G
Godfrey,

thank you very much for your comment, very much appreciated :) I am glad you enjoyed it! I love Arran's coastal landscapes and the opportunities it provides, found them very inspiring and I am happy if this is reflected in this image. Thanks again! :D

Best,

Vieri

vieri

Fossil Landscapes, III

Fossil Landscapes from my beloved Isle of Arran, in Scotland. With the Leica SL and the Tri-Elmar 16-18-21mm.

Enjoy! Best,

Vieri

Godfrey

From my office window, dawn, Saturday morning:

Leica SL + Elmar-R 180mm f/4
ISO 6400 @ f/4 @ 1/400

I'd been feeling pretty crummy for a few days, minor fever and achey joints all over, poor sleep. I woke Saturday morning about an hour before dawn and couldn't bring myself to go for a walk, basically just moped around at my desk. Then a flash of light caught my eye and I saw colors through the blinds. I quick grabbed the 180/4 and the SL, opened the blinds, opened the window ... dang, fly screens, no time to remove them. Wot the 'ell, cranked up the ISO to 6400, focused on the telephone poles, and made four exposures, slightly different each of them.

The above is the result. Oh yes, it's a crop to about 1/4 of the full frame (3000 x 4000 or something like that in the original). Wish I'd had the time to pull out the 250 and the 2x doubler... Oh well.

I think it's most impressive when you see the full resolution: full rez: September Sunrise

The SL performs to my satisfaction. :toocool:

enjoy,
G