The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

vieri

A wonderful sunrise in Comacchio, Italy

A wonderful long exposure (3' 20") sunrise in the Valli di Comacchio, in Italy, taken during my Leica Akademie Italy Workshop there last year.

Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

vieri

Sunrise at Zabriskie Point

Sunrise at Zabriskie Point, a 4 minutes exposure taken during one of my Workshops in Death Valley last January with the Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

vieri

Dusk in the Valli

Dusk at Ca Vendramin, taken just before my Leica Akademie Italy Workshop in Comacchio last December with my Leica SL, Leica 24-90m Vario-Elmarit-SL and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

vieri

Dusk over Mesquite Dunes, taken in Death Valley during one of my Workshops there last January with a Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri

vieri

Glorious Old Man of Storr & Loch Fada sunrise

The Old Man of Storr and Loch Fada, a long exposure at sunrise taken on the Isle of Skye in Scotland during one of the Workshops I led on the Isle this last spring. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Re: Glorious Old Man of Storr & Loch Fada sunrise

The Old Man of Storr and Loch Fada, a long exposure at sunrise taken on the Isle of Skye in Scotland during one of the Workshops I led on the Isle this last spring. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri
Vieri , what a great image . It shows all the atmosphere I have experienced when I was there . Lovely . I can smell the grass . :thumbup:

vieri

Re: Glorious Old Man of Storr & Loch Fada sunrise

Vieri , what a great image . It shows all the atmosphere I have experienced when I was there . Lovely . I can smell the grass . :thumbup:
Thank you very much Jürgen, I am glad you enjoyed it and that it brought back memories! :thumbup:

Best regards,

Vieri

vieri

A Badwater Sunset, Death Valley

A Badwater sunset, taken during one of the Workshops I led in Death Valley last January. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri

vieri

Poetic Racetrack B&W, Death Valley

Scenes from The Racetrack, a 12 minutes exposure taken in Death Valley during one of the Workshops I led there last January. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri

Robert Campbell

Re: Poetic Racetrack B&W, Death Valley

Scenes from The Racetrack, a 12 minutes exposure taken in Death Valley during one of the Workshops I led there last January. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri
I've read of this phenomenon before, where the rocks somehow move across the surface. I've yet to read any convincing explanation beyond 'magic' or 'unicorns'. Anyone?