The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

vieri

Double cave & arch at Campiecho, Spain

It takes wading in the ocean, water nearly chest high, to get to the Arch at Playa de Campiecho with high enough tide for the cave to be filled with water. Once you get there, however, the feeling and the view are simply amazing! Taken at sunset during the Workshop I led in Atlantic Spain in 2017 with Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Bugleone

My granny used to make drop-scones like this on her coke fired kitchen range....it was so hot it used to 'tick' and the scones cooked instantly to be scooped onto a plate!......delicous!

............You could have cut off the gas cylinders and feet instead and made a much better shot!

vieri

Sunrise at Reynisfjara, Iceland

Sunrise at Reynisfjara Beach, in Iceland. Despite the crowds, if you know when and where to go you can still have the place all for yourself, which is really exciting :) Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Vieri

vieri

From the Piccolo Lagazuoi

A view from the top of the Piccolo Lagazuoi, on the Dolomites, on a cloudy evening :) Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Vieri

vieri

"El Picon" sunrise, in Spain

The incredible "El Picon" (The Pickaxe), at Playa de Buelna in Asturias at sunrise during a Workshop I led in Spain in 2017. This is an older image with Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and, of course, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Vieri

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Finally took the SL + 16-35 out for a spin. And, of course, everything I found to shoot wanted a longer focal length. I guess that's what extra MP are for. Anyway, Duck coming in for Landing:

Matt

Last edited:

Lictor

Re: From the Piccolo Lagazuoi

A view from the top of the Piccolo Lagazuoi, on the Dolomites, on a cloudy evening :) Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Vieri
I love this one. truly excellent!

Cheers