The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Q in botanical gardens

I thought about posting to Fun with Leica Q thread, but didn't want to pollute it with this many images. So figured I'll make a topic of it's own. Moderators, feel free to instruct if I should have done otherwise.

Anyway, I visited the glasshouses of local university botanical gardens few days ago with my family. It was a fun visit and even my 4 year old daughter enjoyed it, since they had hidden Christmas elves between the plants. She spent her time "hunting" for them :)

I had my Leica Q with me along with a monopod and SF-58 flash. I played around with the macro setting as well.. Lighting was horrible combined with the flash, so WB is a hit and miss. Should have taken a whibal card with me! :lecture:

//Juha

Enjoy: