The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New website - the final cut!

vieri

Hello again everyone, thanks to the help & comments received here and on other fora, I kept working on my website to make it faster and more efficient both technically and as far as image choice; this is the final cut, with a fairly new design too which I feel is lighter & better suited.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to view & comment, your help is very much appreciated! :D

The URL, as before, is: www.madshutter.com

for those interested in seeing the final version. As always, C&C are most welcome, thanks in advance!

waynelake

Really like the variety/selection of photos. I have laptop with wireless connection (no landline), and website is fast.

Wayne

mwalker

Subscriber Member
I like everything about it but it would be nice if you had an option to view the galleries as a slide show.

fotografz

Nice.

A "Next" button would be a help on the Gallery selections so you can track through images without moving your curser.

vieri

Really like the variety/selection of photos. I have laptop with wireless connection (no landline), and website is fast.

Wayne
Thank you Wayne, glad you enjoyed and to hear that connection is not (anymore) much of a problem :D

I like everything about it but it would be nice if you had an option to view the galleries as a slide show.
Thank you for commenting - indeed it would, unfortunately fluidgalleries dooes not offer this option (yet)...

Nice.

A "Next" button would be a help on the Gallery selections so you can track through images without moving your curser.
Thank you for commenting - you can achieve that by clicking on each pic (that would bring you to the next), this way you wouldn't have to move the mouse... :D

hdrmd

Very nice; thank you for showing the work. The suggestion to click on each photo to go to the next one works very well. Regards. DR