The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Store Washington DC Exhibition starting 12 August

algrove

Anyone in the area of Washington DC might want to come into the Leica Store WDC Gallery this Friday from 7-9 pm where I will introduce my show images. If you cannot make it on 12 August the show will continue through 28 September. The name of the show is "My American South West" and will be comprised of both color and black and white prints.

iiiNelson

Anyone in the area of Washington DC might want to come into the Leica Store WDC Gallery this Friday from 7-9 pm where I will introduce my show images. If you cannot make it on 12 August the show will continue through 28 September. The name of the show is "My American South West" and will be comprised of both color and black and white prints.
I completely missed this post and was in DC yesterday. I will try to catch it next time I'm up that way if I can.