The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where are the M10 batteries?

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Managed to obtain TWO M10 bodies to replace my M240 bodies ....looks to be a wonderful upgrade especially the viewfinder . I wish I could use them for more than test shots ! Its actually prime shooting season in Florida weather doesn t get any better .

Batteries are smaller and don t last as long as the M240 batteries ..so you need EXTRA BATTERIES . No big deal except they don t seem to be available anywhere in the USA ! The batteries are made by Varta in asia and cost $175 in the USA.

If anyone knows where a few may be obtained ..I could use some help . :banghead:

algrove

A quick trip to Leica Korea battery facility might help unless they refer you to Indonesia who then might refer you back to Korea for comment. Oh, heck the same old Leica he said/she said.

Sorry no help here, but the photogrtaphic opportunities while being bounced around Asia might be good.

GMB

I wish I had your problem. My question is where is the M10 I ordered they Friday after the launch not where are the batteries for the 2 M10 I already have. I would assume that 2 batteries should get you through a day of shooting in warm and sunny Florida.