The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bokeh King?? A Quick Comparison.

ElvisKennedy

Stuart:

No, I meant that since the 35 cron ASPH does NOT boast a new design it is not as popular as it otherwise might be. Sorry, if I caused any confusion. This lens certainly does not need a re-design.

Seascape

I tend to agree on the 35 Cron ASPH, it does everything.......including Bokeh, extremely well.

I see people raving about the look of the 28 Cron, but if we ever get a FF M digital, a 28 mm lens would be of no interest to me. I can live with the 24 ASPH being my cropped wide angle until a FF body comes along. Then my kit of lenses will be the same for film or digital :rolleyes:

Lloyd

I tend to agree on the 35 Cron ASPH, it does everything.......including Bokeh, extremely well.

I see people raving about the look of the 28 Cron, but if we ever get a FF M digital, a 28 mm lens would be of no interest to me. I can live with the 24 ASPH being my cropped wide angle until a FF body comes along. Then my kit of lenses will be the same for film or digital :rolleyes:
I think on film Ms that 35 is my preferred perspective for most things, although I do love going wide when the opportunity presents. As for the 28 Cron, it's not the field of view that's special to me, it's the way that lens renders. Just can't get enough. And for a street shooter, on film... killer!! But then again, as with most things, it's a personal preference. YMMV.