The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone Received an M10 Lately?

Stuart Richardson

I am in Berlin for the month, and was hoping to buy one. Leica Store Berlin told me there was a ten month wait. I called the factory store in Wetzlar and they told me two months. It is a drag...I wanted one, but now I will need to wait until at least the end of August (there is no reliable dealer in Iceland, so I need to get one abroad).

gregkoz

I am in Berlin for the month, and was hoping to buy one. Leica Store Berlin told me there was a ten month wait. I called the factory store in Wetzlar and they told me two months. It is a drag...I wanted one, but now I will need to wait until at least the end of August (there is no reliable dealer in Iceland, so I need to get one abroad).
Sorry to hear that Stuart - I heard they are having production problems - faulty sensors. I don't want an early one with problems........ had that with the M-9.

scott kirkpatrick

I ordered, prepaid, from Popflash in January, got it in April. Because I was happy to take either silver or black, I did get ahead of about a dozen people in the queue who were holding out for black. Sensor seems fine.

scott

Last edited:

Erik

I was on the wait list at Leica Store Miami for a black M10 well before the camera was even announced. I just received it this morning with a spare battery. Batteries are charging :)

I previously owned a Chrome M240 (sold); I definitely wanted black and was prepared to patiently wait as long as it took.

Erik

Gary P

Updating my M10 status. Ordered on January 18th, received a message from B&H that it shipped this Friday June 2nd and should deliver on Tuesday the 6th. Yahoo!!!! I knew there would probably be delay but this was just a bit longer than I expected. Looking forward to the unboxing!!!