The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Master of Photography

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
This is a series broadcast by Sky Arts in the UK . Its a photography contest among a dozen young photographers . Weekly assignments are evaluated by a trio of judges and each week they lose a contestant . Ok OK same format as American Idol etc . I was able to watch season one ..but in Italian so I could follow the assignments but not the critique . They use on Leicas so as a fan boy ..it fun to watch them pick from the SL,M and Q when the chips are down .

I have not been able to find a source anywhere to view the series in english in the usa. The NOW service has it but only available in the uK by subscription.

Has anyone found a way to view it in the USA ?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
In general I use a vpn / proxy service like TorGuard to give me a UK point of presence which allows me to run services like BBC iPlayer and the Sky app as if I'm in the UK.

Ditto for Canadian public access TV content where I use a BC point of presence.