The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S 006 Remote pin configuration

In the past I have made an automated Macro Focus Rail for my Leica S & Summarit S 120mm combo for automating the process of making focus stacks. The machine is pre-programmed to drive a certian distance in a given number of steps. In-between each step it will trigger the camera shutter accordingly. The machine is up and running, except the camera trigger witch I assume it is a simple circuit connecting shutter to ground. I have already a Lemo connector, but are unsure how to connect the pins. Do any user of GetDPI know the correct cable layout connecting the Lemo plug?

The project is shown in details on my website, unfortunately only on Norwegian : Hjemmelaget "Focus Stacking Rail" - Photopia

Thanks in advance

Blomst 1 1.jpg