The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the M 10

scott kirkpatrick

In the spirit of Kenneth Josephson

A recent discussion on TOP about conceptual photography in the 1970s and 80s, tempted me to try this:

L1009864 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

taken with my M10-D and the Leica FOTOS app. The arm is a gesture to Josephson's prehistoric selfies. I think it should be possible to get a truly infinite recursion out of this, but there is a tendency for the fluctuations in exposure simultation to interact with the connection delay between tablet and camera, leading for oscillations between bright flareout and pictures.

airfrogusmc

Shot a graduation for one of my university clients earlier. A few with the 90 cron APO and M 10. I think all are at 6400 ISO and all wide open IIRC.

M 10 and 35 Lux FLE

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
De Adriaan, Harlem

M10 28mm cron
thanks
-bob

Last edited:

pegelli

De Adriaan, Harlem
-bob
Nice Bob, when were you there?

We were there with a whole bunch of photographers last month. On this image you can see the same windmill and in the background the bridge that you were standing on taking your photo (sorry, it's not M10, so can't post it here directly). The weather in the two pictures looks very similar, but looking at the position of the wings I don't think we were there on the same day.