The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the M 10

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Bob, when were you there?

We were there with a whole bunch of photographers last month. On this image you can see the same windmill and in the background the bridge that you were standing on taking your photo (sorry, it's not M10, so can't post it here directly). The weather in the two pictures looks very similar, but looking at the position of the wings I don't think we were there on the same day.
I am here today and have been hanging around for the last couple of days. We leave on Monday morning.
-bob

airfrogusmc

Just picked up a Voigtlander 50 1.2 Nokton M and just shot a dozen or so test images.

All wide open on one of my Leica M 10s (wanted to see if I could focus it). The first 11 are all wide open wit hthe last image at 5.6 IIRC. The lens is very well made and the aperture has great firm 1/2 stop clicks. Focus is smooth and very nice to use. Over all first impressions are very good indeed. Love the kind of vintage lens glow when wide open. It seems to be very sharp and I didn't seem to have any issues with focusing it wide open.

wide open (1.2)

at 5.6 I think.