The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the M 10

dave.gt

Absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing!:):):(

With a little more spare time this week, I am slowly working my way through this wonderful thread. It is going to take awhile because I am catching up and index finger fatigue sets in after a few minutes of constantly hitting the "Like" button repeatedly !!!!!!:thumbs:

dave.gt

A sea change is on the horizon.

The Leica M10 is clearly the best compact system in my opinion for what I prefer to use, regardless of the excellent systems available now. While I revel in the MFD systems for (and the bigger and heavier the equipment the more I like it), there does need to be a Leica M digital to fill that need. Not that I travel... it rarely occurs, but simply to have with me with all the advantages the M system offers.

My journey is coming full circle... or actually, it is squaring up. From M3 and M6 to M digital. What intrigues me now is how next year will reveal itself in photographic endeavors. M8/M9/ME/...etc...M10???

Thanks to all of the posters on this thread above, it will be like coming home.

M rocks as always!:thumbup:

Edit: Simplifying life is one of my goals yet so elusive...

DwF

Nooksack River

Seeking an isolated spot, I found this recent favorite corner of the Nooksack River in the Mount Baker National Forest

28mm Elmarit-M v4

Last edited: