The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M (typ 262) pricing?

scho

I'm considering getting another M, now that my vision has been corrected after cataract surgery. Looking at the M 262 I see that prices (new) are all over the map. Lowest I've found so far is $4195 on Amazon (from Cameras West SF), but all others at least $500 more. What is this all about?

mkerouac

I'm considering getting another M, now that my vision has been corrected after cataract surgery. Looking at the M 262 I see that prices (new) are all over the map. Lowest I've found so far is $4195 on Amazon (from Cameras West SF), but all others at least $500 more. What is this all about?
I just think some stores have more inventory than others. Clearing out the 262's. Even the M10 has a $500 spread on Amazon. Good luck with your purchase.