The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Took the 10-P plunge

mkerouac

I took the plunge. After placing the M10 in and out of the B&H Cart about 10 times over the last year, I hit the pay button today. I ordered the 10-P in Silver/Chrome. Steep learning cure for me. I have been shooting Nikon for 40 years and Hasselblad for the last 3 years. I also own a Fuji XPro 2 that I've played with in MF mode, but I know that it's not the same. Thank you to all the long term members here. Reading all of the informative (at least mostly informative :)) posts helped me make my decision.

richardman

A few years ago, I said I will probably never buy another Leica again. My M9 still makes good images, as is my M7.

The M10-P actually sounds enticing....

Knorp

Since the burglary 4 years ago, I'm without M camera. That silver M10-P is very tempting ... :facesmack:

Photon42

I took the plunge. After placing the M10 in and out of the B&H Cart about 10 times over the last year, I hit the pay button today. I ordered the 10-P in Silver/Chrome. Steep learning cure for me. I have been shooting Nikon for 40 years and Hasselblad for the last 3 years. I also own a Fuji XPro 2 that I've played with in MF mode, but I know that it's not the same. Thank you to all the long term members here. Reading all of the informative (at least mostly informative :)) posts helped me make my decision.
Ms are great. It does require some dedication to get the most out of it, so please be patient with yourself in the beginning of the joursey :grin: I think it is worth the effort.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Enjoy this camera - you bought the best of both worlds - an excellent modern digital camera with all the history of the famous M system!

Congratulations :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: