The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pixii

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Very cool, and I like the concept. Beautiful camera too. But but but... sensor size? Number of pixels?
Hmmm... maybe they haven't decided yet.

V

Vivek

Very cool, and I like the concept. Beautiful camera too. But but but... sensor size? Number of pixels?
It is a beauty!

Speculations are that it will have a 12m, APS-C sensor.

iiiNelson

Should be an update to the specs announced sometime next week. If they make it FF (even if the megapixel count is smaller like in the 12-16 megapixel range) it would be a huge thing.

iiiNelson

Global shutter? Will it be the first camera offering this?
Wouldn’t stake my life on it when the bigger companies aren’t even doing Global shutters in commercial releases yet. I could be wrong but I’m waiting for this to be more than vaporware.

Last edited:

scho

Very cool camera. I assume that you could shoot directly to the cloud as well as to a smartphone. No need for sd cards or even internal storage.