The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica Q2

B L

Wynwood Walls area-Miami FL, Q2--f1.7 28mm (of course) ISO 100 1/2000. Processed in C1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting 1st photo. Looks very promising.

drunkenspyder

My Q2, my first Leica other than binocs, arrived the morning I departed for an African photo safari. What an elegant jewel. I dislike the hood and cap, but am addressing those minor shortcomings. Small in my hand, but a generic L-bracket [the DAL] helped a bit with it; I now have a LIMs two-tone on it, and I really like it. In the meantime, it was a pleasure to shoot. Amazing what a difference a well-designed tool makes for the joy of use.

The waiting area for the Qatar Airways ticket counters at 2am. Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar:

L1000137-FrameShop 2.jpg

Q2 | f/1.7 | 1/80 | ISO 200

drunkenspyder

Continuing with the structural theme. The atrium of the Oryx Rotana Hotel, Doha, Qatar, shot from a moving elevator:

L1000127-FrameShop 1.jpg

Q2 | f/3.5 | 1/125 | ISO 100