The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Misc M8 Questions

scott kirkpatrick

hey, Jaap!

i got a question for you.... since you mentioned it on that other forum, how to you set your preference for "process" (i.e., M8 output) to 16-bit from C1? it only seems to spit out 8-bit, but i imagine i'm just missing something.... i mean, even Epson Raw spat out 16-bit.

TIA
I use COne 4.7 Pro, which lets me output multiple versions of an image, so there's a chance that I am describing something missing in the entry version, but
goto Process (the toothed wheel) and select Format (jpeg, tiff, dng), once TIFF is selected you can choose between 8 bit and 16 bit.

scott

cam

I use COne 4.7 Pro, which lets me output multiple versions of an image, so there's a chance that I am describing something missing in the entry version, but
goto Process (the toothed wheel) and select Format (jpeg, tiff, dng), once TIFF is selected you can choose between 8 bit and 16 bit.
scott,

it didn't quite work so easy for me -- but you did force me to find it. thank you!