The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Article-Using the Q in Venice Italy

dave.gt

Wonderful, Lou!!!!:thumbup:

Thoroughly enjoyed your article, well written and great images! Since Venice will always remain out of reach for us, your article made it seem almost real. Thank you for that!

Love it!:salute:

D&A

I echo Dave's thoughts.. A wonderful take on Venice from a perspective that's different than most. It's accompanied by an excellent well written article and lovely images. Nicely done Lou!

Dave (D&A)

algrove

Some have asked if more articles might be forthcoming. The answer is yes, but they might not be Leica specific.

Auni

Lou,

I love Venice and I loved your photographs. You always amaze me with your photos and your processing is about as good as gets.

A raining day in Venice sure beats a rainy day at Mt. Rainier! :)

Rick

algrove

Lou,

I love Venice and I loved your photographs. You always amaze me with your photos and your processing is about as good as gets.

A raining day in Venice sure beats a rainy day at Mt. Rainier! :)

Rick
Great to hear from you!

algrove

Just a heads up for all of you

There is another article on shooting Steam Engines in Winter using the Fuji 50R.

PhotoPxl dot com