The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Old Leica blog M use article-street

algrove

Louis Foubare_ Fluidity and Unpredictability in Street Photography « The Leica Camera.pdf

Enjoy-hope link works

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
/Users/loufoubare/Desktop/Louis Foubare_ Fluidity and Unpredictability in Street Photography « The Leica Camera.pdf

Enjoy-hope link works
Link doesn t work ...I warned you about buying the Fuji gear ..now Leica has turned
on you !:ROTFL:

algrove

Thanks knorp
I notice the top images are half of what they used to be. I will look for them and post

Last edited:

dave.gt

Lou,:)

Great images, great interview. Wow! I loved those a lot and I appreciate you and and the guys working to post that article.:thumbs:

Sigh... it does make me long for my M3 and M6, though. Brings back so many memories.

Did I mention I loved those images:grin:?

D&A

Impressive Lou! Thoroughly enjoyed the interview and accompanied images. It provided a perspective that's both refreshing and personal and informative. A valuable, impactful combination.

Dave (D&A