The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Received the delkin charger

dseelig

I got the charger. it did the job charged two leica batteries at once. It is about a 1/4 inch shorter then the original leica charger but it uses a cord and has a small brick on the cord. However it does come with 2 plates it charged both batteries at once. or can do two different brands at once. I am happy I will get a plate for the 5d mk11 and aa batteries. One other thing it has prongs extending around the m8 battery. They look like they can easily be broken. I will have my extra leica batteries in the holders when traveling so they do not brake. David

cam

Where did you order it?
i think people are buying it direct.

i will probably order one, even though it's not that compact. when traveling, it seems that power sockets are always at a premium (2 people with cameras, computers, and mobile phones that need charging every night).