The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Leica SL2

PeterA

This has been the absolute worst summer I've ever experienced from a photographic POV this year - the bushfire smoke has destroyed the sky and there is very little opportunity to get excited about photographing. Bland light/smokey skies/ huge haze....

Lots of people / towns and farms badly affected but that is another story....

pegelli

Re: Fun with Leica SL2 and a very old 50/2.0 (collapsible)

and a very old 50/2.0 (collapsible)
Great, thanks for sharing. I find these old lenses still work well, not the biting sharpness from modern glass but a more pleasing/smoother rendering. I've still got a collapsible Elmar 50/3.5 (bought by my father in 1949) that's actually in the bag to be used tomorrow on a photo trip to Rotterdam, but not on an SL2 so can't post the results here, but I'm sure they will show up somewhere else on GetDPI.