The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S lenses on SL

baudolino

The S-35 is my favourite lens in the system. So favourite that I own two of them, one non-CS and one CS. Haven't used it on the SL yet, but your picture looks like a convincing argument to do so.

ropo54

The S-35 is my favourite lens in the system. So favourite that I own two of them, one non-CS and one CS. Haven't used it on the SL yet, but your picture looks like a convincing argument to do so.
Thank you, Baudolino and Dave(GT),

I'm very happy with all of the S lenses on the SL. I'm also looking forward to trying them on the SL2 or Panasonic S1R, with the image stabilization upgrade.

This past summer, I used the S 120 with the SL for a day in the San Francisco bay and I was thrilled with the results. I'll post some of those a bit later.

Appreciate your comments,
Rob