The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shots from the Moab workshop

PeterA

WOW - thats all I can say WOW...the BEST advertisement for your planned excursions and classes - thanks for posting everyone MUCH appreciated by a convalescing invalid!

if you do this again next year sign me and the boss up!

Terry

A couple from my little Panasonic TZ3 that has a bit more reach....280mm

The trail to get right up under Delicate Arch was closed. Even getting to this point was an interesting hike with both ice and mud...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
See now that is a ad for Leica not some Avante Garde stuff. Type is wrong but you get the idea . BTW shot with the 135 apo . Maybe Marc can work up a nice ad there

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Don't pick on the flash models.
You guys don't hold level either.

D

Daveco

But, both possibly left eye dominant.

Last edited:

robsteve

Subscriber
CMB:

What zoom are you using? I notice the 28mm and 180mm lenses in the exif, but the zooms don't put anything in the exif.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
cmb_, those 180mm shots (# 4 & # 5) are extremely three-dimensional, like holograms. Impressive.