The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shots from the Moab workshop

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
That guy is a stud muffin. LOL

Charlie looking very nice. Morning everyone already up since 4 am . Doing laundry , getting gas in the car and getting ready for another day of shooting. Looks like another great day in Moab and may see some more snow later today . This morning we are looking for a nice sunrise with some real nice color. Wish us luck.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
CMB:

What zoom are you using? I notice the 28mm and 180mm lenses in the exif, but the zooms don't put anything in the exif.
Rob,

No zooms, it must be the 80 Lux which does not have the ROM. I have the 19, 28, 35/2, 80, & 180/2.8 with me.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
bondo - Thanks. The 180 is fantastic and just wors wonders, the image of Guy is a crop but the last one (#5) is the full frame.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I'm seeing great images form everybody here, which is what this is all about! Another small snowstorm due to hit in a few hours which will leave a nice dusting on everything for tomorrow's shooting --- couldn't ask for anything more!

Here are a few from this morning's shoot, quickly processed before we get to today's lesson --- and dang, it was cold out there this morning!:

robsteve

Subscriber

Jack:

This one is stunning. Was it one of those days when the sun rose below the clouds and then went into the clouds, not to appear again until sunset?

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Really beautiful stuff. You folks make it look easy, but it's more than just being there. Kudos.