The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shots from the Moab workshop

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
This is some of what we are up to besides having a really good time.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes you think that your eyes are playing tricks on you.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I guess I wasn't expecting snow......have fun...send pics
Snow is THE reason we do this trip this time of year! (Also, if you read the description in the announcement forum, I do point this fact out!) Snow clearly compliments the images and helps outline the red rock, however it is rare to ever get very much (if any) of it. We timed it perfectly for this year :)

Here is a shot from yesterday while it was snowing:

Here are couple from this morning as it was breaking up:

Then a few from a few hours later:

~~~

We are having a super time already and the workshop doesn't officially start for two more days!!!

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Just arrived and checked into the hotel. Wireless is working! See you soon.

D

Digital Dude

Well Guy, these are really great shots although I couldn’t attend these cold zone locations due to medical issues. If you ever offer a local seminar style workshop, then count me in.
Regards,

woodyspedden

Snow is THE reason we do this trip this time of year!

~~~

We are having a super time already and the workshop doesn't officially start for two more days!!!
Jack

I have taken many shots of Delicate Arch from the rear location but never like this with so much snow. Wonderful images guys.

Sorry I had to miss this one but next time for sure

Best to you all.........I am envious

Woody Spedden

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
We didn't quite get the sunset we'd hoped for this evening, but it wasn't horrible. Was great just to be out enjoying it with friends, old and new: