The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shots from the Moab workshop

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I have purchased all of my photo gear from him as well. His Leica selection is unmatched. Every time we go in my wife says I act like a kid at a candy store. Please let me know when to make my deposit for the workshop.

Terry

Right now somewhere in America Fedex has a my package from Sean....he HAD a mint 50 lux pre-asph until I had a G.A.S. attack and called from the breakfast table at the Moab Diner and bought it. :D

Being

Terry

I saw the 50 last week you are going to love it.
My downfall was the night before when we were at dinner and at the table we had a couple of cameras sporting 50 Summilux and Noctilux lenses. When I actually got shots in focus, I couldn't resist the temptation.

I am sure my 50 cron, which I still love, will find a new home soon.

Terry

Cold morning light.
Hi Mike,
Looks like you made it home and are back on the computer as well.
I like this shot a lot including the little bit of flare through the bush.

I'm moving all my images to my desktop and processing tonight as well. Working on the IR shot right now.

Hope to see you again soon.

Terry

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Here is the Green River Overlook with a revision in the processing (originally posted on page 2 of this thread).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Charlie , Green overlook looks much better after your adjustments. Nice work

The 12mm Cv and Zeiss 18mm have a lot of contrast which you do have to watch a little but it does add drama

Terry

My IR and IR/color merge attempt.... feedback welcome not sure if I did it right!!!! It was definitely not done at the optimal time of day as you can see from the color shot.

IR - Grayscale Conversion

Regular Color Shot

Merged IR/Color