The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shots from the Moab workshop

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Wow. Really spectacular shots from all. Have a great time and I look forward to seeing you guys on the next one.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Maybe it's just me, but you can certainly see which images are shot with the DMR. They have a look that is difficult to duplicate with any other system.

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Very nice images all around, everyone. Great combination of textures, colors, composition and light. Guy and Jack, perfect timing for a workshop. Can't wait to see more.

Kurt

Ben Tanner

Workshop Member
Looks like you hit the weather just right!!! The photographs look great, I wish I was there with you guys! Can you post some tech info with your images? Keep them coming!!!:thumbs: Ben Tanner

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Ben,
M8 Firmware 1.201
Outside temperature: too cold
Fingertip color: blue
Color temperature: Just right

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Looking real nice folks . I'm in the conference room preparing for the start of the workshop but the shooting is wonderful and the possible locations is endless it seems. We are coming back next year no question.

Guy Mancuso

Very nice images all around, everyone. Great combination of textures, colors, composition and light. Guy and Jack, perfect timing for a workshop. Can't wait to see more.

Kurt
Timing is perfect i have to say and thanks to Farmer Almanac Jack for his great predictions. LOL

scatesmd

Workshop Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm really enjoying the photos and wish I could be there. Please post more!

What is the temperature there and has there been any issue with the displays in the cold?

Thanks and hope to make the next one in Carmel,

steve

Guy Mancuso

It was 6 degrees at 5:30 am no issues with displays but batteries do not last long , new caution batteries in pockets to keep warm. But it does not feel that cold since it is dry

cam

:cry:
It was 6 degrees at 5:30 am no issues with displays but batteries do not last long , new caution batteries in pockets to keep warm. But it does not feel that cold since it is dry
if you have anything made out of neoprene, it makes a wonderful insulator for batteries. wrap the batteries in that and then put it in a pocket close to your skin (front pants pocket or shirt breast pocket if you've got one not too far up the in the layers). it will extend the life even longer. (i worked in the audio business for years and one of the projects i helped with was on Everest. neoprene was a godsend!)

i love all the pictures, everyone! keep them coming!

mwalker

Subscriber Member
So its a dry cold :D great pics...keep em coming. Do a group shot sometime so I can see the faces I type too.