Site Sponsors

Thread: Workshop question/request

roubaix

Workshop question/request

Jack and Guy,

Not sure this is posted in the correct spot. But, as spring approaches (slowly...), I wonder once again if you've given any consideration to an East Coast Workshop? New York would be ideal.... a city location to accent your more pastoral outings?

Please consider.

Peter

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Workshop question/request

Well we came up with San Juan for the east coast because it would, one be a great place to shoot street work and two because flights from the major east coast cities are very reasonable and also direct flights. But i keep thinking NY, DC or Boston too. I would like to do more diverse workshops like street work and such. I also want to do a lighting seminar with models and such.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

roubaix

San Juan, great idea! Post as soon as you finalize. I'm there. But, still consider NY...

Peter

Post Thanks / Like

Miami (rather selfishly, since I'm only a couple hours drive away) pops into mind too -- not quite as gritty as NYC and Boston, nor does it have the really deep history but it has some history, just a few models, a Leica dealer nearby in Hollywood and is close to the Florida Keys.

roubaix

Hmmmm... Overcoats on pasty North Easterners like myself or a stroll down South Beach... pretty easy call there!

Peter