The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DMR Image Thread

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Thanks :) I see I used the wrong attachment policy. All these sites are different:angry: Once more, decent size:angel:

Arne Hvaring

Thank you cmb. I still have a number of unprocessed DMR shots in the "must-take-a-look-at-these-later" folder :D, here are two more.
First one with the 2/180 Apo-Summicron at f2, next 2,8/180 Apo stopped down a bit.

Last edited:

zonevt

A few photos from the DMR R9.....when I read posts that the DMR is gone or old technology I laugh inside knowing that it is still a strong contender in the digital SLR sector.

1.) Butterfly and cone flowers, 180 APO 2.8
2.)Browns River, Underhill Vermont, 28 Elmarit 2.8
3.)Morning Glory, 60 macro
4.)Geese walking on black lake ice not water, 180 APO 2.8
5.) Vermont Quarry, has fossils from one of the oldest reefs in the world, 28 Elmarit 2.8

P

Pedro Mendes

Hi
This is a recent shot with the R9+DMR and a Sironar 120mm.

R

roguewave

Lawrence, extraordinary images. Can't take my eyes off them. Wondrous.

David K

Workshop Member
Time to bring this thread back to life. Great shots on this page. Here are a few of a guy that's been hanging around my yard lately. Last one a crop... Happy with the results from these handheld shots with the DMR and 100mm 2.8 macro.