The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

It has arrived

M

Manatee

The M8 arrived. Together with a 28 elmarit. Great combo!

Everybody who is not familiar with RF's I can recommend to buy (or borrow which I did) an M6 and shoot a couple of rolls. Stepping in the RF world without experiencing could lead to big, big dissapointments.

Thanks to this forum (and also the others to be honest) for all the advice I could extract from the various threads.

Now I'm off shooting...... and looking for a good, used 50mm cron or lux.

THX

Rob

stevem8

Congrats! Enjoy it. The 28 Elmarit is a fine lens indeed, and in many ways I enjoyed it more than I do the 28 cron! Anyway, enjoy and post pics in the M8 thread when you get some!

jonoslack

HI There Rob
congratulations on your new camera.
I hope you get as much pleasure out of it as I do from mine
:clap::clap:

beamon

+1 Jono.

Way to go, Rob and good advice. I'm an old hack from ancient times and RFs are old friends to me, but I can easily see where the differences would not be everyones' cup of tea. Especially, if one has come to photography in the recent past.

What an imposition to have to frame within an ever changing set of framelines and what...no DOF to ponder in the VF? How primitive and absurd! :D

I

impo

Mine arrived today too! Both the M8 and the Elmarit!!! How do you like it so far?!