The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Puerta de Alcalá

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
While GetDPI was in Yosemite I was in Germany and Spain. Here is a shot from Madrid of the Puerta de Alcalá. DMR, 35/2, ISO 400, 1/45 @ 3.4 handheld. Perhaps it needs a little perspective correction. OK, I'll try out the BB Image Code form the Gallery and see how that works.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Works Great and also very nice shot. I like the mood of it.

Looks like the new firmware has really helped the DMR with noise

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Yes, noise handling is much improved on the DMR. The files are usable at 800 now but I still have to be careful with the exposure at higher ISO. Also, the color seems better. The color seemed not as rich at higher ISO with the previous firmware but that might just be a mis-perception on my part. I still cannot get over those football shots of Robert's. Just amazing.