The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A classic - Coney Island, Brooklyn

Nitnaros

Went out on Saturday afternoon to Coney Island; villagevoice's "Siren Festival" was going on and lots of people were enjoying a great evening.

Some interesting folks to watch - as always in NYC ...through the eyes of an Austrian...

Leica is just plain fun for this kind of stuff;
raw's developed in Aperture.

Peter

Lloyd

Went out on Saturday afternoon to Coney Island; villagevoice's "Siren Festival" was going on and lots of people were enjoying a great evening.

Some interesting folks to watch - as always in NYC ...through the eyes of an Austrian...

Leica is just plain fun for this kind of stuff;
raw's developed in Aperture.

Peter
Some fun shots there. I particularly like that third shot.:salute:

gero

Nitnaros

Hi Guys,
Lens = 28mm Summicron ASPH.

Processed in Aperture;
bluish color overlay
saturation down
vibrance up
highlights down
fair amount of sharpening
white balance up to 7k Kelvin or so.

Peter

gero

I would have thought it was an older lens because of the contrast, I used the 25/3.4 canon a lot but the focus separation in this pictures made me think of the old 35 summicron but then some pictures seemed wider than 35(and they look sharp er), I had come to the conclution that you had used more than one lens. I like that the clouds are blown in some.

Last edited: