The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

buying a used m6?

S

Steve888

Hello ,

back in 1996 I had an m6 and few lenses , got cough up in life and sold the kit (big huge mistake !) , so now I'm back on the game .. I'm on the market for a used m6 ..

what should I look for ? My only concern is that I'm working now in one of those overseas countries , so I have to buy on line .. could u guys suggest some reputable dealers ? I checked ebay , I don't wanna deal with some shady nyc dealers ..

thanks

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I would recommend RangeFinderforum, too. :thumbs:
I would also recommend KEH. They are very conservative in their ratings. Most things that I have bought from them have been better than described. You might contact Sherry Krauter at Golden Touch ([email protected]). You could have it shipped to her and she could look it over for you. She has done that for me before. If you budget having her give it a CLA, it would be good to go, but even if you don't do a CLA, she will check out the condition for you.