Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica demo opportunity

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thumbs up Leica demo opportunity

Okay, some shameless self-promotion here

Guy and I have confirmed we'll have Leica present at our Oregon workshop with a selection of gear to demo. Leica rep Brad Weeks will be onsite. Brad has been in the photo industry for 41 years and joined Leica in 1991. His territory covers Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. At present we only have three slots left to fill and want to fill them, so if you have been wanting to test drive some Leica gear, here is a stellar opportunity to do so! As a plus, you get to rub shoulders with a great group of folks who enjoy photography while you're photographing some of the most spectacular natural coastline the world has to offer! (And on the off-chance you get tired of photography, there's a world-class golf course in Bandon.)

PS: We will also have demo copies of the P65+. P45+ and P40+ backs along with Phase Cameras and Cambo tech cameras both with assorted lenses at the Oregon workshop, compliments of our friends at Capture Integration. (CI's owner, Dave Gallagher, and tech-guru/C1-master Doug Peterson will be onsite to demo the gear and combined software capabilities.)

PM or email me to register. Here are some more details: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9414

Hope to see you there!
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Leica demo opportunity

Your workshop is the same weekend as PhotoPlus in NYC. Leica has stated the S2 will be in the hands of customers by PhotoPlus. It would be awesome (and wishful) if Brad would have a S2 along for the trip. That would make for great comparisons with the Phase gear. I really wished I could join your workshop - even if there isn't an S2 there (demos of the M luxes are awesome also).

Mark

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

We know
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yea, Yea, Yea, rub it in.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I will be attending PhotoPlus and will let you know.
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO