The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9 spy shot!

bradhusick

Here's my guess as to what the M9 will look like...

Surprise!

It will look exactly like the M8.2 from the outside. Bigger FF sensor, FF viewfinder/brightlines, but no external changes front or back (except the M9 logo).

A few months later, perhaps an anthracite color in addition to the silver chrome and black paint choices.

What's your guess?

Last edited:

bradhusick

nope. that japan site has some interesting ideas, but i'll bet the m9 is not like that at all. too many changes from today's camera.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I say black. The red calls too much attention and my bet electronic frame lines

I think we need a poll on what people think will be on it.

Riccis you should do this, be fun

fotografz

It's going to be a wee bit fatter. :D

Can't say how I know ... I don't care that they'd have to kill you, it's them killing me I'm worried about. :eek:

bradhusick

Apparently the M9 will be available in black paint and "Suchirugurepeinto" according to the Japan Leica site. Suchirugurepeinto translates to steel-gray. Here's another exclusive spy photo of this new color:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Apparently the M9 will be available in black paint and "Suchirugurepeinto" according to the Japan Leica site. Suchirugurepeinto translates to steel-gray. Here's another exclusive spy photo of this new color:

That's not a spy shot, that's the M9 fading away because I didn't reach for my wallet fast enough :( :LOL: :( :LOL:

R

Ranger 9

That's not a spy shot, that's the M9 fading away because I didn't reach for my wallet fast enough
No, some of us have been saying all along that the M9 is a "vaporcamera," so that's exactly what it looks like!

It'll be interesting to see if the vapor actually condenses into a tangible object on 9-9-09, or if they simply announce it as a "future" product...

N

nei1

Id be willing to bet it"ll sway more to Christophers version than Brads.

jaapv

Subscriber Member
I say black. The red calls too much attention and my bet electronic frame lines

I think we need a poll on what people think will be on it.

Riccis you should do this, be fun
Nope- there has been an internal tiff in the Leica companies -only red.