Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Summarit Series 35,50,90 Ugly Test

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Summarit Series 35,50,90 Ugly Test

Ray i am around Monday and Tuesday , come up and give them a try. Between you me and the fence post i think the number one difference in these lenses performance wise is there built for digital and are a little flatter by maybe 1/3 of a stop or more. It handles the highlights just a touch better and flattens them, this is a good thing. They maybe better than the Elmarit in sharpness and detail but the Elmarit maybe smoother looking. Leica did a nice job on these lenses. I personally may get a 75mm which will be a travel for the 75 Lux. I am going to get a 75mm at some point to try out but i bet a dozen donuts it performs just like the 90mm.

The 35 cron version IV depends on how you use it in that scene it is distracting i agree but if the background is closer it looks great.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Have to say there about the nicest color charts i have seen. Adobe must have tweaked LR 1.3 .
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I've been noticing that too. Lightroom 1.3 has been doing a much better job with my M8 files than 1.2 but not if there is noise. This may be fodder for another thread, though.

And believe me, I know about policing a site. My place, PlanetAMD64, has over 137,000 registered users and I have 300 people online at any given time of the day. Fun stuff. I have a staff of 12 moderators just to keep things tidy and keep the tempers down. Still every so often it turns into a daycare center. Let me know if you need any tips...
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It's interesting you say that , i just processed a job from the other day and i did not even WB it and skin tones a lot of red was gone. Something has changed in 1.3 . We do have a image processing section so a perfect place to start a thread on it but something we should explore. if you want to start one that would be awesome. i start so many that i feel sometimes i am the big mouth around here. LOL

We may tag you on the forum stuff . Like banners and links we are still learning. We could probably use the help

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    What is amazing a twenty year old lens looks like a new one . Wow hard pressed to see any real difference.
    It may be hard to see any difference because you are colour balancing each image off the grey patch. You need to use the same color balance in each of the images. In other words, click balance one of the set and copy those settings to the other in the set. Otherwise you will not be able to see the difference in the lenses.

Try it with your 50mm set. Click balance the Lux shot and then copy the color temp and tint to the 50 Summarit file.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I was thinking that last night in bed Robert , maybe just put them up as they came in without WB them just to see . Although they did not change much either when I did WB each one. I will play around with it

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

So thinking about it more any shot that I WB to use as a standard will be with that lens. So really you just have to go without WB it at all and just see what comes in raw data . So let's load it up without WB and see how that looks

35mm first

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

50mm lenses

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

90mm lenses

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The Summarits across the 3 seem to have more pop to them

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting! I have been considering getting a 35/2 IV for its small size and travel suitability, but after this test, I have a strong preference for, in order, the 35 Summarit, the 50 Lux Asph, and the 90s I like equally. I am surprised that the 35 Summarit has such a nice bokeh, whereas the 50 Summarit misses the mark a bit for me.
    Carsten - Website

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I have to agree with you on that. However, using LR, I assume you removed all import profiles used against the images when you first imported them or did you switch them to a linear profile?
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

PaulMayeux

I'm really liking what I am seeing out of the 35. I too have the 35 lux and while it doesn't suffer from extreme focus shift, it is much bigger than I would like. I have thought about the 35 cron asph but I dont' like the contrast - it reminds me of my 28 elmarit asph (which I don't care for).

Great test Guy.

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Relative to Lightroom 1.3, I would be surprised if it is different. When I check my M8 files there it still only gives me the ACR 3.6 option under the camera calibration drop down in the development area.

As far as I know, that means that they have not updated file handling for M8 files since version 3.6.

I might just be the subject and lighting for the photo.

I'm curious if you guys have found anything different, as I don't really see any difference in file quality with 1.3.

Best,

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I agree with you guys on the 35. Frankly looks darn good and I love the bokeh I'm seeing. Problem is I like my version IV a lot too, especially for the way I use it, so probably won't be switching But this Summarit gives a nice option at about the same price.

Cheers,
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by etrigan63 View Post
    I have to agree with you on that. However, using LR, I assume you removed all import profiles used against the images when you first imported them or did you switch them to a linear profile?
    Yes i actually renamed the DNG's and than imported them again just to be safe

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Well the 35 Summarit is pretty nice guys and does have a nice bokeh to it what I need to try is something close and see how the two look. That Palo Verde tree is a weird looking tree to begin with and the version IV really makes it ugly Nocti looking because close up it is really nice . Look at this

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMayeux View Post
    I'm really liking what I am seeing out of the 35. I too have the 35 lux and while it doesn't suffer from extreme focus shift, it is much bigger than I would like. I have thought about the 35 cron asph but I dont' like the contrast - it reminds me of my 28 elmarit asph (which I don't care for).

Great test Guy.
    Paul not a big fan of the new 28 either . But the 35 summart really maybe worth a try. it really is sharp as you all have seen. The 35 lux i sold because of the focus shift. The 35mm lens is not the most used lens in the bag either my 28 cron is so i won't switch 35 because of the speed but this Summarit is looking really nice . I personally may get the 75mm as a travel lens becuase the 75 lux does not travel all the time. I throw the 90 cron in the bag since it is smaller . The big travel size weight difference is the 75 Lux and 75 summarit . There is a big difference there. Just need to try one first though

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Tried something close up with the 35 cron and summarit

Cron first than Summarit

Both at 2.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Well here is my take on the new Summarits. It appears they are very good lenses, and by Leica standards definitely seem an excellent value. My take on each focal is as follows:

The 35 focal length is a great choice (IMO) as a selection for a day of street shooting with a compact single-lens/M8 combo set-up one can put together. In my case, I already own the 35 Cron version IV which is a bit smaller than the 35 Summarit, and I like the way it renders AND it is a half-stop faster, so I'm not going to be swapping over for the Summarit. It's also about the same price as a used 35 Cron Asph and half a stop slower, but it definitely has that classic older Leica lens design look to it. If I didn't own one of the older designs already, this new Summarit would be on my "buy" list right now.

With the 50, I'm not sure I understand the logic. I mean, why bother? Yes, it fills a gap between the 50 Elmar and 50 Summicron, but I'm not sure that space needed any filling... At it's new price, one can buy a used, current version 50 Summicron, which has been the go-to standard in compact high-performance 50mm lenses for years, or buy a new Elmar and pocket a few hundred bucks. My guess is Leica is perhaps planning to offer this as a kit lens bundled with a body, or maybe the M9 won't accept collapsible lenses?

While Guy did not get a 75 to review, I would suspect it performs comparably to the other Summarits shown. If it does, then I think this one is probably another winner; less than half the cost of the 75 Cron for only giving up a half-stop in speed. I don't use 75 very often myself and already own the 75 Lux, so I certainly don't need another 75 focal, but this Summarit is tiny by comparison. Tiny and reasonably priced compared to the alternatives, I think this lens makes a lot of sense for anybody wanting a 75.

Finally the 90. I am tempted by this lens as my choice for a compact travel tele. (I use the 90 focal length more than the 75.) I already own the 90 Apo Asph Cron which is simply a stunning performer even wide open. It's also a bit large and heavy (by Leica M standards) for travel. But it so darn good optically I'm not sure I can see myself giving it up to save a few ounces in the travel bag. For the time being I'll continue traveling with my Cron -- but the 90 Summarit may make it on my "buy" list sooner than later.

Cheers,
    Jack

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Jack:

I was just looking at the MTFs in the aticle on Erwin Puts' site. It looks like the Summarits are pretty close to the Summicrons in the 35mm and 50mm lenghts. In the 75mm and 90mm charts the third or fourth line pair plot is better in the Summicron ASPHs. In other words, they will have better fine detail and microcontrast than the Summarits. The diffrerence between the 75mm lenses seems to be the greatest.

Subscriber & Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The Voigtlander 75 is also f/2.5, correct? So that might prove to be an interesting match-up with the Summarit as well. Sean will probably cover this one.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flesher View Post
    Well here is my take on the new Summarits. It appears they are very good lenses, and by Leica standards definitely seem an excellent value. My take on each focal is as follows:

The 35 focal length is a great choice (IMO) as a selection for a day of street shooting with a compact single-lens/M8 combo set-up one can put together. In my case, I already own the 35 Cron version IV which is a bit smaller than the 35 Summarit, and I like the way it renders AND it is a half-stop faster, so I'm not going to be swapping over for the Summarit. It's also about the same price as a used 35 Cron Asph and half a stop slower, but it definitely has that classic older Leica lens design look to it. If I didn't own one of the older designs already, this new Summarit would be on my "buy" list right now.

With the 50, I'm not sure I understand the logic. I mean, why bother? Yes, it fills a gap between the 50 Elmar and 50 Summicron, but I'm not sure that space needed any filling... At it's new price, one can buy a used, current version 50 Summicron, which has been the go-to standard in compact high-performance 50mm lenses for years, or buy a new Elmar and pocket a few hundred bucks. My guess is Leica is perhaps planning to offer this as a kit lens bundled with a body, or maybe the M9 won't accept collapsible lenses?

While Guy did not get a 75 to review, I would suspect it performs comparably to the other Summarits shown. If it does, then I think this one is probably another winner; less than half the cost of the 75 Cron for only giving up a half-stop in speed. I don't use 75 very often myself and already own the 75 Lux, so I certainly don't need another 75 focal, but this Summarit is tiny by comparison. Tiny and reasonably priced compared to the alternatives, I think this lens makes a lot of sense for anybody wanting a 75.

Finally the 90. I am tempted by this lens as my choice for a compact travel tele. (I use the 90 focal length more than the 75.) I already own the 90 Apo Asph Cron which is simply a stunning performer even wide open. It's also a bit large and heavy (by Leica M standards) for travel. But it so darn good optically I'm not sure I can see myself giving it up to save a few ounces in the travel bag. For the time being I'll continue traveling with my Cron -- but the 90 Summarit may make it on my "buy" list sooner than later.

Cheers,
    Having just bought a 50 cron about 2 months ago (getting the old price), I have no regrets about not waiting for the Summarit. I knew they were coming when I bought the lens but this is one of the most reasonably priced lenses and I figured I would kick myself someday wanting a faster lens. Interesting though when the lenses were announced, I thought the 35 and 50 were to be $1250 and the 75 and 90 a little more. The 50 is $1195 and all the others are $1495.

Jack....the 90 is in stock at B&H.......

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by cmb_ View Post
    The Voigtlander 75 is also f/2.5, correct? So that might prove to be an interesting match-up with the Summarit as well. Sean will probably cover this one.
    I own the CV 75 and like it a lot. I am waiting to see how these two compare. The only thing I don't like about the 75 isn't the lens but the framelines. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yes, that is going to be the "rubber meets ther road" comparison for sure
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    Having just bought a 50 cron about 2 months ago (getting the old price), I have no regrets about not waiting for the Summarit. I knew they were coming when I bought the lens but this is one of the most reasonably priced lenses and I figured I would kick myself someday wanting a faster lens.
    IMO you chose very wisely The 50 Summicron is a stellar lens...

Jack....the 90 is in stock at B&H.......
    Yeah saw that, and it is tempting, but I am going to schlep my 90 Cron on at least one more trip to decide if I really need (okay want) the lighter weight option.

Cheers,
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Well there not on the market to replace anything either per say. There here to fill a need and they do a very nice job of that. They do perform very well from what I have seen but let's face it the 50 lux is the best in the world , not a chance in the world i would sell it for a 2.8 lens. But that is me and not everyone would give there right arm for a lens. Hell i have no limbs left anyway, i just bounce around. LOL

Really folks it depends on need, budget and what your expectations are . i want the best at all costs, not everyone is like that at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    I own the CV 75 and like it a lot. I am waiting to see how these two compare. The only thing I don't like about the 75 isn't the lens but the framelines. LOL.
    The 35/2.5 voightlander is also small, grate and less expensive.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by gero View Post
    The 35/2.5 voightlander is also small, grate and less expensive.
    Yep, I've got that one as well. When I bought the M8 the cv35 and cv75 were my first two lenses to figure out what focal lengths I wanted most.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Okay off to cowboy town and shoot a sharpness test. Fun

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Not inspired enough to shoot anything today there . I hate shooting charts so i will find something interesting

Sean_Reid

I'm working on the following sets right now:

35 Summarit, 35 Summicron, 35 Zeiss, CV 35/2.5

50 Summarit, 50 Summicron, 50 Zeiss, CV 50/2.5, CV 50/2.0

75 Summarit, 75 Summicron, CV 75/2.5

90 Summarit, 90 Summicron, 85 Zeiss, CV 90/3.5

Cheers,

Sean

Sean_Reid

Quote Originally Posted by robsteve View Post
    Jack:

I was just looking at the MTFs in the aticle on Erwin Puts' site. It looks like the Summarits are pretty close to the Summicrons in the 35mm and 50mm lenghts. In the 75mm and 90mm charts the third or fourth line pair plot is better in the Summicron ASPHs. In other words, they will have better fine detail and microcontrast than the Summarits. The diffrerence between the 75mm lenses seems to be the greatest.
    Hi Rob,

The Summarits tend to run a bit lower contrast than the current Summicrons so the MTF numbers can be a bit misleading. One problem with MTF is that it measures contrast and resolution together. As such, it penalizes lower contrast lenses. Of course, contrast can be increased in processing, resolution can't.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean_Reid

Overall, I'm finding that the Summarits are testing very well overall. I think that anyone thinking of them as mere "starter" lenses will be a bit surprised at how they actually perform.

Cheers,

Sean

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sean,

Guy & I played the 90 Summarit off against my 90 Elmarit yesterday. Do you have one of these to include in your testing?

We were both rather surprised by how much better the Elmarit was than the Summarit. I'll resize and post the photos tomorrow.

Best,

Ray

Sean_Reid

Hi Ray,

Not this time around, I'm afraid. I'm curious to see your pictures.

Cheers,

Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sean

Although it may be of limited value given the rapid shift to digital I was wondering if you planned to test any of these lenses on an M6 or M7 to ascertain the quality of ultimate corner performance. Although the M8 is 1.33 crop, a future M9 or other may well have full frame capability.

Just curious

Woody Spedden

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by woodyspedden View Post
    Although it may be of limited value given the rapid shift to digital I was wondering if you planned to test any of these lenses on an M6 or M7 to ascertain the quality of ultimate corner performance. Although the M8 is 1.33 crop, a future M9 or other may well have full frame capability.
    A very good point, and exactly why I ended up saving up for the 28 Cron instead of the new 28 Elmarit: the corner performance of the Cron is much more robust on full frame.
    Carsten - Website

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by carstenw View Post
    A very good point, and exactly why I ended up saving up for the 28 Cron instead of the new 28 Elmarit: the corner performance of the Cron is much more robust on full frame.
    I did the same Carsten and haven't looked back. The 28 cron, in my opinion, is perhaps the best of the M line, or at least for the M8. Tack sharp, wonderful (read not overdone) contrast, and lovely bokeh.

Woody

Sean_Reid

Sean

Just curious

Woody Spedden
    Hi Woody,

That's a very interesting question that really has two parts. Will I be testing these lenses on film cameras and would the results from film cameras give us a sense of how the lenses might perform on a FF digital M?

When I started reviewing, I had planned to review lenses on both film and digital bodies. I now realize that I've adopted a fairly extensive and detailed set of methods for testing lenses and it would be nearly impossible to follow my current testing methods with film. It took me awhile to fully realize that but, now that I know, its digital testing for me. Also, I can't even keep up with the work I have to do now. I'm working on nine different reviews right now. Its nearly impossible even with digital capture and real-time results.

The way a given lens performs on a film rangefinder camera will not necessarily predict how it might perform on a FF DRF. The two mediums are different enough that results from one do not necessarily predict results from the other. This is especially true with DRFs and the complicated ways in which microlenses must be used to offset vignetting, etc. in the outer zones. A lens that does well on the R-D1 (1.5X crop) will usually do well on the M8 (1.33X crop). Yet the converse it often not true.

So the best way to test lens performance on a FF DRF will be using that specific camera for testing. *If* there comes a FF DRF and *if* the microlenses really work well, I would expect that a lens that does well on the M8 would also do well on this FF DRF. But should such a mythical camera come to pass, I'll have a lot of retesting to do.

Cheers,

Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi Sean

Not surprised at your answer given the tremendous amount of work you produce on your site these days. And all of it really worthwhile IMO so thanks.

The only reason for my question was to test the performance of the Summarits against the fast primes in the outer zones. But your explanation of the differences in DRF to RF Film bodies is probably right on so not worth pursuing.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question and continued best with your site. I have been a subscriber for going on three years and have found it to be a wonderful way to get the information I need for RF bodies and lenses.

Best

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Reid View Post
    Hi Woody,

That's a very interesting question that really has two parts. Will I be testing these lenses on film cameras and would the results from film cameras give us a sense of how the lenses might perform on a FF digital M?

When I started reviewing, I had planned to review lenses on both film and digital bodies. I now realize that I've adopted a fairly extensive and detailed set of methods for testing lenses and it would be nearly impossible to follow my current testing methods with film. It took me awhile to fully realize that but, now that I know, its digital testing for me. Also, I can't even keep up with the work I have to do now. I'm working on nine different reviews right now. Its nearly impossible even with digital capture and real-time results.

The way a given lens performs on a film rangefinder camera will not necessarily predict how it might perform on a FF DRF. The two mediums are different enough that results from one do not necessarily predict results from the other. This is especially true with DRFs and the complicated ways in which microlenses must be used to offset vignetting, etc. in the outer zones. A lens that does well on the R-D1 (1.5X crop) will usually do well on the M8 (1.33X crop). Yet the converse it often not true.

So the best way to test lens performance on a FF DRF will be using that specific camera for testing. *If* there comes a FF DRF and *if* the microlenses really work well, I would expect that a lens that does well on the M8 would also do well on this FF DRF. But should such a mythical camera come to pass, I'll have a lot of retesting to do.

Cheers,

Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sharpness test coming later when I get home.

Sample

Sean_Reid

Hi Sean

Not surprised at your answer given the tremendous amount of work you produce on your site these days. And all of it really worthwhile IMO so thanks.

The only reason for my question was to test the performance of the Summarits against the fast primes in the outer zones. But your explanation of the differences in DRF to RF Film bodies is probably right on so not worth pursuing.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question and continued best with your site. I have been a subscriber for going on three years and have found it to be a wonderful way to get the information I need for RF bodies and lenses.

Best

Woody
    Thanks very much Woody.

Best,

Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just bringing this back to life for some folks that wanted to look at it

Post Thanks / Like

guy,

i hope this is not off-topic.

i've been pondering on a leica set-up for many years (maybe 30 years+), and i'm now seriously looking to buy a leica set-up. i'm interested in the m8 but i'm debating between a lens at f1,4 and f2,5. i have a small collection of nikon lens for my d70 and d2x, but i always gravitate towards the 35mm focal length.

QUESTION: i like shooting in available light - relatively dim but not so dim that you can't reasonably read a menu or a book without straining your eyes. however, this is not a common shooting condition for me. with this condition in mind, may i have your input on the summilux 35 mm f1,4 and the summarit 35 mm f2,5?

thank you.

sincerely,
    daniel chow
    philadelphia, pa

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Daniel it really is a great question. They have a different look among them also but the Lux 1.4 is a excellent lens and for low light hard to beat but it has some issues to . One of them is they can tend to back focus as you stop down. Now wide open they have a nice soft look to them and the corners will be soft until you stop it down to around F4 than this lens is pretty darn even across the frame. This is also a normal contrast lens or maybe even slightly lower contrast and your Cron Asph will have more contrast be very sharp wide open and the corners will be sharper at F2 than the Lux would be at f2 . So they draw a little different and by F4 they will look almost the same. Think this way LUX = softer wide open, lower contrast wide open, softer corners wide open. Great Bokeh, More character
    Cron= sharp wide open, normal contrast wide open, sharper corners wide open. Nice Bokeh, More clinical in look
    Now the Summarits to me seem to be the cross between them but more like the Cron in look but there slower.

If low light is primary than the Lux is the best choice , more all around than i would say the Cron and if speed is not a issue and lower budget are the concern the Summarit does a fine job and the 35mm Summarit is extremely good as we seen in this testing and if it was not 2.5 than I would be asking the same question as you. I have a older cron myself but the new ASPH Cron is one really nice lens. If I do my math correctly I think there are maybe 8 35mm focal length choices between the 3 brands. So it makes it even harder. A lot of this depends on how picky you are too, some folks care about the ever so slight difference between one or the other also.

Than you ask yourself, I do this all the time how often do you really shoot at 1.4 and how often do you take that 1.4 lens and actually shoot it at F2 or 2.8. There's the rub i wind up stopping down to f2 a lot more than 1.4 just to be safe. 1.4 on any lens is a tough deal with focusing.

Now remember a 35 lens on a M8 will be a 48mm and a 28mm will act like a 35mm. Now if you go 28mm than my personal choice is the 28 cron, just love this lens.

BTW you are perfectly on Topic. That is why we test this stuff so it makes it easier for us to make a buying decision, no one wants to waste money but when you are into this M system you have look or character choices that you don't get wityh buying Canon or Nikon, they are all the same look. With the M system you not only get choices between the Leica only glass but with Zeiss and CV so doing your homework is even harder to make a call.

Post Thanks / Like

Guy,

thank you very much for your input. after thirty years of pondering on a Leica, i finally ordered mine from PopFlash.Photo. it was a very difficult decision. silly but true, my heart was racing and my hands trembling when i was adding the items to the cart. then almost fainted when i saw the confirmation bill. yet, i have a computer system that's twice the price, and this didn't phased me one bit! i guess i have off-balanced priorities.

anyway, thank you again for your input.

sincerely,
    daniel

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

LOL Yes i am carrying around a heart machine to give me a blast when those small heart attacks hit when I think about it.

Post Thanks / Like

That's the real 'Guy Mancuso Starter Kit": the defibrillator! Cheers and HNY my friend, KL