The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Elinchrom Stuff

BobDavid

Just a side tip, for people that don't know the fast way to build their softboxes, particularly the Deep Octa.
I think your wedding photography is the best I've seen. I lived in Boston for 21 years. You really know how to use the city as a backdrop.

symbolphoto

I think your wedding photography is the best I've seen. I lived in Boston for 21 years. You really know how to use the city as a backdrop.
Why thank you! If you find yourself up this way again, don't hesitate to email. I give photography tours of the best spots in my city all the time.

rem

Sorry Carlo for the long absence. Was the most time in Italy and France. In two weeks Im back again. lg remo

rem

Carlo, Im postet two pictures in the "fun with MF", sorry. Had on sa a short shooting. Not beauty, but I like it. And yes, there is a small softbox involved...

rem

One from yesterday with the indirect deep Octa 150er Elinchrom with only the inner diffusor. 5 Generations, from 1.5 to 95 years old.
rem

rem

thanks Carlo! Yes, but bigger!;-) Here another one from today. Also 150er indirect, only inner Diffusor. H4d 120MacroII

T

Twoshoes

Very nice Rem. I've got a pre-order down for the next shipment to Australia, should compliment the other 2 Deep Octas quite well.

rem

Thanks Twoshoes and the picture fits to your name! ;-)
Yes Carlo, its a medium grey background and the light was about 3.5m from the bg.
rem

Kirk Candlish

Looks very much like the fall off I get with my Mola Euro or putting flags/black flats either side of the Octabank. Both of which are indirect and can be shot with or without the front diffusion.

rem have you made any comparison shots with an Octabank ?

rem

Hi Kirk, np not yet, but I have only this indirect Octa and the smaller deep Octa 100cm. Will try next week.
rem