The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Elinchrom Mount

N

NHScottishGuy

Guy,

You could always trade in your Elinchrom or Dyna or Speedo to broncolor and get up to $2000 for it towards a new broncolor pack! Then you would be able to buy the exact reflectors you need form the largest and most innovative line of reflectors and accessories made.

But where's the fun in that right? You could always buy a little bit of everything and keep Home Depot in business buying Duct Tape etc to mash it all together.........

:rolleyes: (for those who don't know me, this is my sarcastic humour at work ;) )

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL . Yes home depot certainly would be my friend David. BTW we did like the Broncolor beauty dish also.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Dave: Send me pricing on the Broncolor Mobil with regular head and beauty dish with grid. If my Ranger works as a $2000 trade-in, I may want a pair of the above :)

Thanks,

J

Jonathan H

Both Norman and Speedo both make 22" grids which fit the 22" Mola BD just fine. I have the Norman grid on my Mola. My Mola has a Dynalite collar mount, but you can get just about any mount you want and it's a swap you could do yourself with just an allen wrench.

Pic:

Oh, and just as a point of information, the 17" square Elinchrom beauty dish that is referenced on the 1st page is AMAZING. It came from the factory with a grid and sheet of diffusion (very similar to ToughSpun). I had it with my Ranger RX AS before I traded my entire Elinca kit away.

J

j kacey

Thanks Jonathan i picked up a Mola Demi 22 inch and ordered a 22 grid and bag from Kacey enterprises. Very nice fit and setup they use . They have three velcro clamps attached that hold it firmly in place.

http://www.kaceyenterprises.com/
Thank for the approval of my product for the Demi Guy....
Hope they are still working out well for you

www.lighttools.com makes a set of grids for the Mola dishes.
FYI the Lighttools grids for Mola only work well with a diffusion sock.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
It is working out really well thank you. Love the case. Really keeps the Mola and grid pretty well protected. Do me a favor though in the Commercial Vending area . Start a thread on your product with web site and contact info. That is like the permanent home for our vendors and a good resource for the members. Also please join in the fun on the forum.

Thanks again for your product. Guy

J

j kacey

Will do Guy....
When I get a little time I'll find my way around the forum.