Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Filter/cloth - black cloth? Magic cloth?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

    Filter/cloth - black cloth? Magic cloth?

    Hi guys, i ve got a pickle maybe you guys can help.

    I am in search of a specific type of filter/cloth.
    I ve seen a video once on you tube but i can t rember the name of it.
    I think it was black cloth.
    Used in studio when shooting jewelery & parfume

    What it does:

    You put ot infront of your light/strobe.
    It seems to be a normal black cloth/ filter, with no apparent reflections/ perfect black.
    But your "modeled" light comes true on your subject.
    Thus you can put your light directly directed into your lens. Without seeing the light from the strobe, only its effect on your subject ..

    Would any one know the correct name for this ?..

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Filter/cloth - black cloth? Magic cloth?

    It may be Clerical clothing or Polyester Filter Cloth

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts