The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need tips for foot photography

Dan Santoso

Hi All,

I have commercial job for food soon. I graduated from Brooks which is a very technical school. Still I need some tips from you guys because I rarely shoot food.

My understanding is that food usually need backlight with specular light + some mirror for fill. Am I correct? I probably use brocolor optical snoot.

Can someone direct me to some nice reference for food and some technique to use?

Thanks,
Dan

V

Vivek

I really got excited to see the title. I used to shoot feet (and rear ends) when I started doing street photography several years ago. :ROTFL:

There are a few experts here doing food photography. Y Sol, is one, for example. Check out a few threads by him.