The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Studio Light Setup App for iPhone/iPad

Oleksiy

I hope this is the right place to post.

I've developed an app for studio light setup documenting which is available at app store. Check the iPad version's screenshots.

There have already been two updates to it fixing all minor issues and adding a lot of requested functionality, so the app now is very intuitive and easy to use.

I needed something like that very often and I hope you will find it extremely useful as well. It should save you a lot of time when documenting your setups:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/photo-studio-light-setup/id733677629

It can be found in the app store by searching for 'Studio Light Setup'.

Look forward to your feedback and reviews.
I will start working on an Android version of it soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!
Alex

AndrewG

Been playing with this for a couple minutes and it looks like a great tool. One question though: is there a way to move the actual setup file to a different device, share it with someone, etc. other then as an image?

Oleksiy

Been playing with this for a couple minutes and it looks like a great tool. One question though: is there a way to move the actual setup file to a different device, share it with someone, etc. other then as an image?
Hi Andrew,

thanks for the feedback.
This functionality is not available at the moment. It might require a reliable third party server to share the date between different users. Doesn't seem like an option for me at this stage, but I will consider it in the future.

Thank you,
Alex

Oleksiy

looks like my reply got lost somewhere :)

Thank you for the feedback, Andrew.
This functionality is not available in the app for now. I would need a reliable third party server that would allow me to transfer data between users which seems to be not an option for me at this point. I'll consider adding this feature in the future if the app gets popular enough.

Your feedback rating at the app store would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex